Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello, world!

Well...

Here I am.

I've wanted to start a blog for a while, especially because I LOVE reading the daily musings of my friends and friends-that-don't-know-me-but-I-feel-like-I-know-them. My biggest misgivings weren't NOT that I wouldn't have anything to say or that it would be "unworthy". Nope... my biggest holdup was that the clever titles I liked were TAKEN!!! So I came up with this one. What do you think?

I recently moved in with my bf, aka Piano Man, and I'm loving having another person to cook for, since cooking for one is a pain in the arse. I just discovered and love Pinterest, so I've found all of these fabulous new recipes to try. Yippee!

Obviously, I'm a singer. I sing, I teach other people to sing, I talk about singing... you get the idea? This fall, I'm planning to hit the audition scene HARD, so you may perhaps hear about my crazy opera world. Look forward to that :)

Anyway, here goes! I'm off to the grocery store with my list in hand... look forward to some recipes!

Love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment